Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Click here to visit the main website.
Please consider donating to help with the server renewal costs. See the forum thread here.
New to the server? Click here for the main website.

It's not you, it's me

edited September 2014 in General
Contemplating the prospect of redoing a lot of work after today's rollback (a possibility we always have to keep in mind, so I want to emphasise that I'm not complaining), I came to the conclusion that I've been spending too much time on the server. That's time I can't really spare right now. I've had a lot of fun here since joining in July, largely due to the great community, but now I need to withdraw due to other demands on my time. Maybe I'll be back when I'm less busy, but that probably won't be until next year. So, all the best until then.

Comments

• Aww. Sorry to see you go. Good luck in meatspace!
  • You'll be missed, but it's understandable just how much time can vanish in to a big build. Best of luck, and here's to hoping you can find the time to come back. :)
  • Understood sheepless, but hope to see you when circumstances allow. Take care. (Petal: should that be Muttonspace?)

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file